We have extensive experience of providing expert witness reports for employment, personal injury, and clinical negligence claims. We can provide reports within seven days.
Our expert team has extensive experience of attending court, preparing joint statements, and representing individuals in high-value claims. Our expert witness psychologists and human resource experts frequently deal with complex cases.
We provide the convenience of local appointments and the independence that one would expect from experts accredited by the Expert Witness Institute and the Academy of Experts. Quality assurance and performance audits are carried out, and our work is peer review by senior experts.
We also provide rehabilitation and counselling. Cognitive behavioural therapy is arranged quickly.
Examples of our work:
- Equality Act 2010 claims such as disability discrimination, and discrimination on the grounds of race, and sex, sexual orientation, maternity, paternity religion, and belief.
- Loss of earnings
- Unfair and wrongful dismissal
- Occupational Stress
- Projections of future earnings using employment data
- Assessment of earning capacity using workforce statistical data
- Benchmarking remuneration for specific roles
- Career employment and remuneration reports
- Review of pre-claim employment history and remuneration
Open Now - 24 hour Service - Open Weekends
United Kingdom: 180 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9JF
Tel: +44 (0) 207 0969 023
USA: 100 Church Street, 8th Floor, New York, New York 10007
Tel +1 (347) 352 0051
Email: [email protected]